Policies and Conditions
Booking Confirmations and Deposits
• Your booking may be tentatively booked and held for (2) weeks.
To secure your reservation we require a deposit within two weeks of your initial booking.
• For Functions with exclusive use of the venue $1000.00 deposit required
A further $2,000 to be paid one month in advance of your function date and final payment required on the day of the function.
• For functions with private room only $10.00 per person deposit required and final payment required on the day of the function.
This deposit is fully refundable up to (6) months prior to your booked function date and after this date the deposit becomes non refundable.
• Day or evening functions shall be a maximum of six (6) hours and must be concluded by 5.00p.m for a lunch function and 12.00a.m for a dinner function unless other arrangements are made.
Extra time will be charged at $250 per ½ hour.
Exclusive use other times available on request (other minimums apply)
Garden Hire Fee
• A fee of $300 applies for all garden ceremonies
• A fee of $150 applies for hire of a PA and microphone system
• A fee of $35 applies for screen hire
• For any other audio visual requirements, please enquire directly
Venue / Room Hire Fee
• A fee of 5% applies for all functions and will be added on the final balance.
This cost also covers minor damages and breakages, special service requirements, etc.
• A fee of 15% applies to public holidays
• When setting up your function, there is no charge for a reasonable amount of decorations, however when extra staff time is required for set up or removal of excessive decorations and equipment a $250 charge will apply. To be determined on the day by Management.
• Final payments must be made prior to or on conclusion of your function. All major credit cards and cash are accepted or, if paying by cheque, appropriate identification is requested.
• Any Gratuities for service are not included and may be paid to staff at your discretion.
All Prices quoted in this brochure are current at the time of publication, but prices are subject to change without notification.
Join our Club
And be the first to know about upcoming events, new menus, promotions and more...
"The roving breezes come and go, the reed beds sweep and sway, The sleepy river murmurs low, and loiters on its way, It is the land of lots o' time along the Castlereagh."
The Travelling Post Office
Functions & Events